WORK MACHINE TRACKING
Real-time work machine tracking and kilometre details facilitate supervision, and reliable reporting tools improve accuracy in invoicing.
Information on the location and operating hours of work machines increases the manageability of a fleet and enables its efficient utilisation. The service secures fleet investments.
The service consists of a telematics device installed in the vehicle and a web portal.
The telematics device records data on vehicle location, movement, stops and kilometres and transmits this data to the Helpten service.
A9 for dry and dust-free spaces
A9 IPEX for wet and dusty spaces
DEPLOYMENT OF THE HELPTEN SERVICE
We have perfected our service with ten years of experience in the needs of Finnish drivers. Our professional personnel provide the best possible customer service.
TURNKEY SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH
- We provide ready-made e-mail templates for informing drivers about the deployment.
- We install the vehicle equipment according to your wishes.
- Our user support and customer service personnel are there for you, solving your problems with a personal touch.
IN OUR CUSTOMER COMPANIES, SUPERVISORS DO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME ON THE PROJECT OR THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE SYSTEM, as they only need to send one e-mail to employees.
HELPTEN’S PROJECT MANAGER TAKES CARE OF THE REST:
- Answers users’ questions
- Helps users select the right telematics device type
- Agrees equipment installation times with users
- When necessary, arranges training for service users
WE WELCOME ALL MOTORING CUSTOMERS!
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR KEY PRIORITY
Our customer-oriented service concept ensures the successful provision and daily use of our service.